Last modified: 7 October 2015
Coachademy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our application, website or services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will collect and use your data.
1. Data controller
The personal data you voluntarily provide through the mobile application “Coachademy,” will be treated by TeddyApp B.V., with Registered Office in Amsterdam, Herengracht 104, 1016 BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2. Data collection
Coachademy may collect and process the following information about you:
- Contact information: e-mail address
- Personal information: first name, surname, gender, age
- Other information that you provide by filling in forms through our applications, website or services
- Data that you collect through our application, including conversation data (duration, time, number of sessions, number of coaches spoken with) and voice recordings
- Device specific information including device’s time zone and system version number
- Details of your visits to our applications, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
3. Processing methods and purposes
Data will be processed to perform the required service and to manage related administrative and fiscal fulfilment. Data supply is required to enable full use of the application Coachademy.
If and when, by using the app, you voluntarily chose to participate and provide information for the purposes of the “conversation analytics” feature we will collect, compile and analyse information, which will not identify you personally.
We may use details of your visits to our application to improve our services, by measuring your usage of our application. This information helps us to develop and improve our services and optimize the application.
We may use your contact information to send you information about new products, updates or other content which we consider relevant to you.
3. Data communication and circulation
Any information you provide will not be diffused and will be held securely and in accordance with applicable privacy laws. We do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent, unless required by law, or unless in strictly aggregated and fully anonymous form.
All information you provide to us through our applications, website or services is stored on secure Cloud servers.
4. Rights of the interested person
In accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (24 October 1995), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data you have specific rights, which we would like to enumerate below. This directive has been adopted by the applicable Privacy Laws of the single European Member States.
- the right to ask to the responsible of the treatment if it actually keeps your personal data and to review them, which have to be provided in a comprehensible manner;
- the right to know how the data became available and how and for what purpose such personal data is kept, to be aware of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, to have details in respect of the responsible of the treatment and of other subjects to whom the data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said Data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory;
- the right to request a) the update, modification or integration, where interested therein, of the personal data or b) ask for it to be deleted or treated in an anonymous manner or to stop the treatment in case it is carried out in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or circulated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for specific reasons, the treatment of such personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection b) to the processing of your personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercise the rights provided by Directive 95/46/EC and by the applicable national Privacy Laws, you might write at: email@example.com
TeddyApp B.V. reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time by updating this page. The effective and most recent version is always available at the current page: www.coachademy.com/privacy